I am Sky and been trading since 2008. I wish to use this as a platform to share my experiences and mistakes in trading, especially options which I just picked up.
- Started in 2008 in penny China stocks but end up losing even though company covered under Forbes (so don't use Forbes as an indicator)
- Recovered trading in blue-chip, and exit offers in M&A (e.g. exit offer to shareholder at $0.27 while stock available at $0.25. I would buy a bunch of those and get $0.02 after offer ended.
- Again all went well until 2010, an offer failed due to auditor saying it was not reea
- In 2019, started investment in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stablecoin and also Tesla @ $200+ range.
- In 2020, opened CFD account but realized it is very short terms. Learnt about option trading and decide to start this and share my experience.
So much for around 12 years in investing. I hope to use this as a platform to share my mistakes and learning. How about you?